[Interest] Implications of fractional x, y, width, height of QML Items?

Sletta Gunnar Gunnar.Sletta at digia.com
Thu Nov 28 08:20:02 CET 2013

In Qt Quick 2.0, there is no difference in performance, but there are some visual aspects you will have to consider. Once you start placing things on subpixel positions that also means you get antialiased edges on images and rects, texture sampling in images is no longer pixel-to-pixel, etc. This might not always be what you want.

cheers,
Gunnar