[Interest] 64 bit desktop VS 32 bit developement board.

Ramesh Nelakuditi Ramesh.Nelakuditi at techmahindra.com
Tue Oct 1 10:35:43 CEST 2013

Hi,

I am planing to install Ubuntu 12.04 on 64 bit desktop system ( it supports only 64 bit ). But my embedded Linux board is 32 bit only.

Can i develop my application on 64 bit desktop system and cross compile to 32 bit target board ?

Kindly let me know, if any possible issues in future ?

Best Regards,
Ramesh.

DISCLAIMER: