[Interest] 64 bit desktop VS 32 bit developement board.

Mandeep Sandhu mandeepsandhu.chd at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 10:52:59 CEST 2013

How is this a Qt question? There's nothing Qt related in it!

If you wanted to know if you can "cross-compile" 32-bit Qt applications for
your target board, on a 64-bit OS, then yes you can do that. Though for
running the 32-bit toolchain binaries you'll need the compatibility library
ia32-libs.

-mandeep

PS: I've had bad experience cross-compiling apps with ia32 compat libs as
the applications used to _sometimes_ crash at strange places. If possible,
load 32-bit Ubuntu on your 64-bit host and then cross compile.