[Interest] Install both Qt5 and Qt4.7 at one Ubuntu

Jonathan Greig redteam316 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 16:08:03 CEST 2013

Sure, but beware, assuming you can find an older repo that has it, add it
to your sources.list apt-get update and pull in those packages, then remove
it from your sources.list and update again. Be very careful when doing this
as you can bork your package dependencies very quick. If it wants to remove
a ton of packages or appears to be broken in any way, I would just suggest
just building it from source, otherwise, Sid will appear and you know how
he likes to break things :)

You can still find 4.7 here but it looks like there aren't any prebuilt
packages for linux though.
http://download.qt-project.org/archive/qt/4.7/