[Interest] Install both Qt5 and Qt4.7 at one Ubuntu

Guido Seifert wargand at gmx.de
Mon Oct 7 17:10:58 CEST 2013

There can always be conflicts. One problem, which bit me:
I have a Qt5 app, which uses QMultimedia. QMultimedia uses the gstreamer libs
on Linux. The gstreamer libs use libproxy if available. And one of the libproxy
modules links against Qt4 -> crash.

Only solution for me was to delete the libproxy plugin, which I fortunately don't
need. This was on Debian und not Ubuntu.

Guido