[Interest] QT5.2 alpha using SQLITE database on embedded linux

Ramakanthreddy Kesireddy Ramakanthreddy.Kesireddy at techmahindra.com
Wed Oct 9 07:09:59 CEST 2013

Hi,

If I would like to use SQLITE database in Qt5.2 alpha on embedded linux using Linux Frame Buffer or Desktop Linux using X11, are there any development
packages to be installed or it is bundled with Qt5.2 alpha?

Do we need to add any configure option while configuring Qt5.2 alpha? Do we need to export any plug-in along with SQLITE DB file for using SQLITE
On embedded linux?

Please let me know in this regard.

Thanks and Regards,
Ramakanth