[Interest] QT5.2 alpha using SQLITE database on embedded linux

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Wed Oct 9 07:30:06 CEST 2013

On quarta-feira, 9 de outubro de 2013 05:09:59, Ramakanthreddy Kesireddy
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> If I would like to use SQLITE database in Qt5.2 alpha on embedded linux
> using Linux Frame Buffer or Desktop Linux using X11, are there any
> development packages to be installed or it is bundled with Qt5.2 alpha?

In Qt 5, the Linux binaries work for all distributions, including embedded
Linux. There's no separate build for embedded anymore.

> Do we need to add any configure option while configuring Qt5.2 alpha?

No, sqlite is detected automatically.

But to be sure you're not using too much disk space on your embedded
distribution, you should pass the -system-sqlite option. That will make the
configure script complain if it can't find the system Sqlite library.

> Do we > need to export any plug-in along with SQLITE DB file for using SQLITE
> On embedded linux?

Of course. It's the same as any other Linux system:
plugins/sqldrivers/libqsqlite.so.