[Interest] QT Quick Controls - Menu

deDietrich Gabriel Gabriel.deDietrich at digia.com
Thu Oct 10 16:24:54 CEST 2013

Hi,

I agree that the documentation is slightly misleading. There is private API to position the menu at any position, but for the moment it’s still… private. We may make it public in a way or another if we see demand for that.

BTW, what is your exact use case?

Best regards,

Dr. Gabriel de Dietrich
Senior Software Developer