[Interest] use custom fragment shader for Quick2 Image item

Ola Røer Thorsen ola at silentwings.no
Tue Oct 22 15:20:21 CEST 2013

Hi all,

I want to use a custom fragment shader when rendering a Image item. Is it
possible to set the shader to use directly somehow? That is, I want to use
a custom shader instead of the "passthrough" fragment shader used in the
Image element.

I have tried using the QtGraphicalEffects (GammaAdjust), but the
performance is not good enough on my target platform (Omap 3530).
ShaderEffect elements work, but they also seem to render via another
render-texture, again with a performance loss.

Best regards,
Ola