[Interest] qtableview and find widget

Mojmír Svoboda Mojmir.Svoboda at warhorsestudios.cz
Tue Oct 22 16:34:03 CEST 2013

Hello again,

i have a QTabView and i want to show a custom widget (FindBox)
in top left corner of the QTabView.

I got this running via setParent() and move(), but i can't
get the focus cycling by Tab key working in FindBox as QTabView
eats my Tab key event.

I bypassed this by listening in QApplication::notify. I do not
like it as much, but it's forwarding the Tab key to the FindBox.

But the FindBox cycles in a weird way (using nextInFocusChain() call)
and it only switches focus to checkbox and that's it.

My questions are:
- is this a good approach?
- do i have to setup the FindBox::setTabOrder manually in order to
make the tab cycling between widgets behave well?

Best regards,
Mojmir