[Interest] Cannot start Android projects from QtCreator

Cornelius Hald hald at icandy.de
Sun Oct 27 11:30:55 CET 2013

Hi,

while using the official Qt-5.2-beta1 packages things work like
expected.

I've now created a self-compiled Qt for Android from Git stable and
added it as a kit to QtCreator-3.0-beta1. If this kit is selected the
"run" and "start debugging" buttons are grayed out.

If I switch back to the kit containing the official Qt version, the
buttons get enabled again.

Additionally, if I right-click on my project and select "deploy" I get
the following message:

---
No Android arch set by the .pro file.
Error while building/deploying project myproject (kit: Android-X86)
When executing step 'Deploy to Android device'
---

I've tried defining ANDROID_TARGET_ARCH and ANDROID_ARCH in my .pro
file, but that didn't help. Also it should be defined already by the
mkspec.

Does anyone have some further hints?

Thanks!
Conny