[Interest] Run Console and windows screen

Daniel Mota danielmota.producao at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 21:59:38 CET 2013

Hi Tony!

I think by answering you, I may give some clarification to Frank as well.

I already have the console application running. (actually, it is giving me
good benchmark results)

In another project, I already have the windows application running as well
(is not very fancy, but it is nice!).

but I could not find a way to put both working together, what means... OR I
can see the paths being updated, OR I can see the "COUT <<" printed in the
screen, but I could not find a way to see the paths being linked, and the
console giving me information at the background.

Is it better now?

Once again, thanks a lot guys!

Daniel

On Sat, Oct 26, 2013 at 1:10 AM, Tony Rietwyk <tony at rightsoft.com.au> wrote:

> Hi Daniel, ****
>
> ** **
>
> I'm still confused...  you haven't said how you want to get the results
> into the window app: ****
>
> ** **
>
> - Is the console application already written, and you want to read the
> output and update your window? ****
>
> ** **
>
> - Or you want the console application to send the data and results to the
> window app some other way? ****
>
> ** **
>
> - Or do you want to incorporate the algorithm code into a window app, and
> therefore don't actually need the console? ****
>
> ** **
>
> - Or something else...?****
>
> ** **
>
> Regards, ****
>
> ** **
>
> Tony****
>
> ** **
>
> ** **

M. Sc. Daniel de Oliveira Mota
UFJF / NCA&T
Management Science - Operational Research

"The best way to predict the future is to invent it"  Alan Key