[Interest] Run Console and windows screen
tony at rightsoft.com.au
Sat Oct 26 05:10:03 CEST 2013
I'm still confused... you haven't said how you want to get the results into
the window app:
- Is the console application already written, and you want to read the
output and update your window?
- Or you want the console application to send the data and results to the
window app some other way?
- Or do you want to incorporate the algorithm code into a window app, and
therefore don't actually need the console?
- Or something else...?
From: interest-bounces+tony=rightsoft.com.au at qt-project.org
[mailto:interest-bounces+tony=rightsoft.com.au at qt-project.org] On Behalf Of
Sent: Saturday, 26 October 2013 10:07 AM
To: K. Frank
Subject: Re: [Interest] Run Console and windows screen
Thanks again Frank
I think a picture worth a thousand words...
That's what I am trying to do...
Just remarking some points:
1) I am running under windows, not Linux
2) My focus is on the screen, I have the algorithm
3) It is not a homework... is a self learning effort, I am a researcher
Could you gimme some directions?
once again, thanks a lot!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Interest