[Interest] Run Console and windows screen

K. Frank kfrank29.c at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 14:15:42 CET 2013

Hello Daniel!

On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 6:36 AM, Daniel Mota
<danielmota.producao at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Etienne,
> I have the application running, and I included the CONFIG tag in the .pro,
> with no success.

As Etienne said, having CONFIG += console in your .pro file
_should_ work.  (It works for me.)

> I am using Windows 8, and Visual Studio.
> Does it make any difference?

I wouldn't think that windows 8 or vs would matter.  (I am using
mingw and mingw-w64 on windows 7.)

Perhaps you could try a very small, simple "hello world" application
(with a very small, simple .pro file).  If getting your "cout <<" to
the console still doesn't work, post it here, and I'll be happy to
try it out on my system.

> Thanks again!
> Daniel

Good luck.