[Interest] issue deploying QtQuick2 app for iOS Simulator

VStevenP vstevenpavao at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 28 17:33:21 CET 2013

I am able to build my QtQuick2 app for iOS Simulator. It even launches the Xcode iOS Simulator to host my app, but it seems like something went wrong with the deployment step:

Starting remote process.
file:///Users/vstevenp/Library/Application Support/iPhone Simulator/6.1/Applications/734CBA63-0648-4255-8CFB-7C4BBDB414D5/Resources/qml/MyApp/MyApp.qml:9:1: module “QtQuick” is not installed
import QtQuick 2.0
^

I also tried creating a QtQuick2 project via File New Project, thinking that maybe there was some new deployment information in the qtquick2applicationviewer which I needed, but I observed the same problem.

Does anyone know what I can do so the QtQuick support can be deployed successfully for iOS Simulator with my QtQuick 2 app?  Thanks for your thoughts.

-VStevenP