[Interest] C++11 support on Qt5 platforms

Joshua Grauman jnfo-c at grauman.com
Mon Oct 28 22:44:02 CET 2013

Hello,

I am wondering if there are any potential issues with using C++11 (I want
to use lamba functions for connecting to signals) on all the major Qt5
platforms --without recompiling the source--. I know the default
Linux/Mac/WindowsMSVC compilers should be fine, but I'm more wondering
about Windows via MingGW and the Android and iOS cross compilers. If I'm
using Qt5.2 on all these platforms, should I pretty much be fine just to
add CONFIG += c++11 to my .pro file and I'm good to go on all the
platforms using the standard installers? Thanks!

Josh