[Interest] Qt 5.1.1 SQLite blocks database

Martin Kropfinger freebsd at rakor-net.de
Thu Oct 31 17:29:35 CET 2013

Am Wed, 30 Oct 2013 23:07:24 +0400
schrieb Constantin Makshin <cmakshin at gmail.com>:

> Are you sure the problem is caused by changes in Qt and not SQLite?
> Comparing "src/sql/drivers/sqlite/qsql_sqlite.cpp" on Gitorious shows
> that the QSQLiteDriver::open() method is pretty much the same in Qt4.8
> and Qt5 — in Qt5 it has Q_D() and somewhat better error handling,
> nothing more.

I cant't tell you. The guys from the sqlite-mailinglist said it should
be a problem of Qt. But I don't really know. I only know that it was ok
before I switched to Qt 5.1.1.

I think I could fix the problem by ending all SELECT-querys with a
QSqlQuery::finish().

So something seems not to close a query.

Martin