[Interest] Styling QTabWidget

Graham Labdon Graham.Labdon at avalonsciences.com
Wed Oct 30 10:11:11 CET 2013

Hi
I am trying to style QTabWidget so that the tabs have rounded corners and the background colour of the tab widgets is light blue.
The stylesheet I am using is -
@
QTabWidget QWidget
{
        background-color: lightblue;
}
 QTabWidget::pane { /* The tab widget frame */
     border-top: 2px solid #C2C7CB;
 }

 QTabWidget::tab-bar {
     left: 5px; /* move to the right by 5px */
 }

 /* Style the tab using the tab sub-control. Note that
     it reads QTabBar _not_ QTabWidget */
 QTabBar::tab {
min-height: 24px;
border-top: 1px solid palette(mid);
border-left: 1px solid palette(mid);
border-bottom: 0px;
border-top-left-radius: 8px;
border-top-right-radius: 8px;
margin-top: -1px;
margin-right: 4px;
padding-left: 5px;
background: rgb(210, 221, 239);
}

 QTabBar::tab:selected, QTabBar::tab:hover {
border-bottom: 1px solid palette(mid);
background: yellow;
 }

 QTabBar::tab:!selected {
     margin-top: 5px;
background: qlineargradient(x1:0, y1:0, x2:0, y2:1, stop:0 rgb(156, 181, 220), stop:1 rgb(130, 160, 210));
 }
@
This is almost what I need except that the area behind the tab bar is the same color as the tab widget which is undesirable.
Is there a way of removing this?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/eak424onhblfmxo/tabs.png
Thanks