[Interest] Best choice for android/iOS/Windows/Mac

Joseph Crowell joseph.w.crowell at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 23:52:16 CEST 2013

I spent a few days editing widget style sheets on my first mobile
application for Meego only to find out that screen resolutions changed
and made my widgets based ui look like caca on Android way back in the
Qt 4.7 days. If you want to go and do the same you're more than welcome
to do so but 25% of your code will be wasted on making each ui element
look right on each device.