[Interest] QUdpSocket broken?

Karl Ruetz karl.ruetz at ruetzdogz.com
Wed Sep 11 17:37:29 CEST 2013

My main complaint remains the removal of QFtp without providing equivalent replacement features in QNAM.

Now, under 5.1.1, I have yet to get the QFtp addon to work.

So it looks like I have to stop using Qt 5 for Android because I cannot reliably support all my desktop apps.

It honestly breaks my heart to do so.

Karl