[Interest] Qt Browserplugin

"Alexander Carôt" alexander_carot at gmx.net
Fri Sep 13 14:42:56 CEST 2013

>>You'd be better to continue my qork of developing a QPA plugin for a HTML5 canvas.

OK - I don't mind working on anything that allows me to distribute my Qt app as a browser plugin. However, is there any documentation or HOWTO how to approach this ? I currently have a conventional widget-based Qt-project (using qmake and deploying it on Win,OS and Linux).

Any hint appreciated,
thanks

Alex