[Interest] Qt Browserplugin

Jason H scorp1us at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 13 15:30:16 CEST 2013

It's not a browser plugin. It's a QPA plugin that creates a HTTP server.

Your App Code + Qt + QPA Plugin(Vaudeville) = Your App Code+HTTP Server

The Canvas drawing commands go over the HTTP/1.1 socket, where they are rendered.

What I have are the draw commands mapped out. And I've written HTTP servers.

The work that needs to be done is as follows:
1. A http server (maybe libQxt's?) or I can do my own.
2. Someone needs to come up with the browser code to
   a. resize the canvas to the browser size
   b. inform the server what the canvas size is
   c. send keystrokes and mouse moves to the server

Before people start talking about websockets, I'd like this to remain HTTP/1.1. We can use 'continue' to keep the connection alive. This is for proxies. Also, Qt doesn't support Websockets yet.