[Interest] About usb cameras

Jason H scorp1us at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 16 18:53:12 CEST 2013

Thanks, but I am already familiar with OpenCV.

What I meant to ask is how to go from a VideoFrame to pixel data. Video is never (rarely) in RGB, usually it's some kind of YUV and P or I frames. I need to take the current frame (irrespective of it P/I) and get it into a complete image and RGB color space for processing.