[Interest] on plugins and qtuiotouch

Casimiro, Daniel C CIV NUWC NWPT daniel.casimiro at navy.mil
Tue Sep 17 16:39:00 CEST 2013

> Weird, I didn't have any generic subdir in there. Anyway, I've created one and symlinked it there. Now, except for a failed assert in
> qtuiotouch.cpp:190, it seems to work :)

This line in tuio_impl::add_touch_point(const tuio::touch_point &tp)? Q_ASSERT(!points.contains(touch.id));

Is your emitter sending an ADD message with a duplicated TUIO ID? Mine doesn't do that. I have to check the spec to see if that is valid behavior. The software could either ignore the duplicate or implicitly convert it to an "update."

~Dan