[Interest] on plugins and qtuiotouch

Andrea Franceschini therealmorpheu5 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 16:46:39 CEST 2013

2013/9/17 Casimiro, Daniel C CIV NUWC NWPT <daniel.casimiro at navy.mil>:

> This line in tuio_impl::add_touch_point(const tuio::touch_point &tp)? Q_ASSERT(!points.contains(touch.id));

Yes, this is the line.

> Is your emitter sending an ADD message with a duplicated TUIO ID? Mine doesn't do that. I have to check the spec to see if that is valid behavior. The software could either ignore the duplicate or implicitly convert it to an "update."

I'm not sure about the spec. I've had this happening using Martin
Kaltenbrunner's Java TUIO Simulator, although it doesn't seem to
happen with TUIOPad for iOS. This shouldn't be a problem though, it's
just that I took a day off and now I don't have access to my actual
hardware :) I ended up having to use an Evoluce screen (essentially a
huge screen with a PQ Labs overlay, as far as I can tell) because the
other contraption proved quite unreliable when it came to touches, so
for now I've lost fiducials, but I really appreciate your branch, I'll
give it a go as soon as I can.

--
Andrea Franceschini