[Interest] Qt Creator not finding Qt's headers

Andrea Franceschini therealmorpheu5 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 17:31:43 CEST 2013

Hi there. Not sure if this has been reported of solved before, I
couldn't find anything conclusive on the Internet.

Whenever I include some header like QApplication or QWidget, Creator
complains about not being able to find the header. If I build the
project, however, everything goes according to plans. I'm on OS X
10.8.4 using Qt 5.1.0 and I've just upgraded Creator to the latest
versione (I suppose) via the maintenance tool.

The most recurring suggestion would seem to check whether the .pro
file specifies the correct modules for the QT variable, and in my case
it does.

Ideas?

--
Andrea Franceschini