[Interest] QWindowsBackingStore::flush: GetDC failed()

Jason Kretzer Jason at gocodigo.com
Wed Sep 18 18:35:24 CEST 2013

Just adding Additional information:
These messages are not coming from any code that I have written in the sense that I am actually directly calling the flush on the QWindowsBackingstore. It must be coming from a component(s) that I am using which are all standard Qt objects. I use QWebView, QMovie, QImage, QMediaPlayer. In my original post, I put that it was basically displaying images and perhaps I should have been more verbose. I also display html and small video snippets. I was mainly just curious if other folks had seen this and what their cause had been.