[Interest] on plugins and qtuiotouch

Andrea Franceschini therealmorpheu5 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 17:07:10 CEST 2013

2013/9/17 Andrea Franceschini <therealmorpheu5 at gmail.com>:

> I'm not sure about the spec. I've had this happening using Martin
> Kaltenbrunner's Java TUIO Simulator, although it doesn't seem to
> happen with TUIOPad for iOS. This shouldn't be a problem though, it's
> just that I took a day off and now I don't have access to my actual
> hardware :) I ended up having to use an Evoluce screen (essentially a
> huge screen with a PQ Labs overlay, as far as I can tell) because the
> other contraption proved quite unreliable when it came to touches, so
> for now I've lost fiducials, but I really appreciate your branch, I'll
> give it a go as soon as I can.

About this, I've just tested a bit with the Evoluce screen, both using
QML and plain old Qt/C++. I can confirm I get this failed assert all
the time. On the other hand, I tried to comment the asserts and the
whole thing is hardly reliable now. For example I tried a very simple
QML Flickable thing with a big picture, like the one in the docs, and
most of the times I couldn't get it to move, whereas I could make it
work 100% of the times using the mouse.

--
Andrea Franceschini