[Interest] Licensing Questions

alfa alfarobi0161 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 2 12:55:57 CEST 2014

Hi Sarah,

If I understand it correctly regarding the licensing issue, you may want to use LGPL(as opposed to GPL), that does not require you to release the source code, however, perhaps somebody who are more experienced than me can explain on this, because I'm also interested in knowing this issue and any possible solutions.

-alfa-