[Interest] Qt 5.3 Beta - Multicast receiving only first packet.

Ryan Kroetch ryan.kroetch at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 22:31:52 CEST 2014

After doing some testing on linux with Qt5.3-beta, it looks like the
problem is limited to Windows.

The same program receives multiple readyRead signals when compiled with
Qt5.2.1, but only receives one when compiled with Qt5.3-beta mingw-4.8.2
The multicast receive works as expected in linux regardless of Qt version.