[Interest] [Development] qmake option to find qt library location

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Wed Apr 9 16:30:51 CEST 2014

Em qua 09 abr 2014, às 17:41:21, Sandeep escreveu:
> Hello,
>

> I have an application which links to Qt shared libraries. I build the
> application with Qt creator, so I manually configure the qmake to be chosen
> by the qtcreator.  So all the qt libraries are automatically linked in
> accordance to the qmake path.
>
> Now after the application is built, I want to make an installer out of it,
> using the Qt Installer framework.
>
> But then I need to supply the qt shared libraries as part of the installer.
> So now as part of writing the installer (using some scripts), how can I know
> the installed location of qt libraries?
>
> qmake -v gives the below output:

Moving to interest at qt-project.org, which is the right list. Please drop
development at qt-project.org when replying.

If you're using qmake itself to create the installer, you can just use

	$$[QT_INSTALL_LIBS]/libQt5Core.so*
	etc.

If you're using another tool and you need to get the path, you can do:

	qmake -query QT_INSTALL_LIBS