[Interest] qmake option to find qt library location

Sandeep sandeep at b-one.net
Thu Apr 10 12:53:50 CEST 2014

As Thiago already pointed out - just run:

Thanks, noted. But I have some weird issue with "interest" mailing list. I
usually post to both "development" and "interest" in case I am confused
which mailing group does my question fall under, so what happens all the
time is the question posted on "development" will be sent out immediately
but the question on "interest" group is all the time posted 1 day later.
Yesterday Thiago on my behalf moved the question from "development" to
"interest" and later my question was posted. So in essence her answer came
first and later my question :)

Anyways thanks to both of you, I got it working.

Regards,
-Sandeep