[Interest] QtQuick 1.1 question

VStevenP vstevenpavao at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 11 21:59:49 CEST 2014

I notice that Qt Creator 3.0+ still lets you create a QtQuick 1.1 Project.  Cool - I think I need that, because I may have to target down-cost embedded hardware that has no GPU.

Assuming I have a simplified, Qt Quick 1.1-compatible version of my custom QtQuick 2.0 Components, and that I write some QtQuick 1.1 compliant QML code...

Can I expect to be able to run QtQuick 1.1 successfully on embedded using the latest available Qt sources (approaching 5.3 now), or do I need to run something like Qt 4.7.4?

(Note, I would run QtQuick 1.1 with -linuxfb on my non-GPU hardware.   I already run Qt Quick 2+ with -eglfs and use my QtQuick 2.+ custom components when there is a GPU available.)

- VStevenP