[Interest] Chances of usable qtmultimedia on imx6?

Auslands-KV auslands-kv at gmx.de
Fri Apr 18 08:47:19 CEST 2014

Just as a short update: I got Qt5.3 compiled and running on Yocto. :-)

Video playback is indeed MUCH, MUCH better!!!!

I only have a strange thing: My app no longer works.

It does start the video (which I see due to the gstreamer debug output),
but then doesn't play. Also the whole app seems to stop as even timers
no longer trigger. Very strange. It worked perfectly under 5.2.1.
(except, of course, of the sluggish playback). I guess, I will need to
debug this now and see what is the reason behind that.

Regards

Michael