[Interest] Chances of usable qtmultimedia on imx6?

Auslands-KV auslands-kv at gmx.de
Fri Apr 18 10:39:56 CEST 2014

There is a (small) patch necessary for Qt5.3 to compile in Yocto and you
need a couple of configuration variables, but otherwiese, it is pretty
straight forward.

I will post some notes on the freescale community as soon as I have
everything fixed with Qt5.3. Currently my app does not play any videos,
and I have no idea why. Could be a bug in Qt5.3, as it worked on 5.2.1.

Concerning covertArtUr: No idea. I don't use this.