[Interest] QtMultimedia usage for fetching coverArtUrl in Qt5.3

Lopes Yoann Yoann.Lopes at digia.com
Tue Apr 29 14:29:33 CEST 2014

On Apr 17, 2014, at 12:05 PM, Ramakanthreddy Kesireddy wrote:
In Qt5.3, is it possible to retrieve audio thumbnail on embedded Linux using QML Audio type or metadata?
Am interested in CoverArtUrlSmall or CoverrtUrlLarge metadata from the audio file-path or do I need to go for any thirdparty library(like taglib)
to retrieve the same on linux?

You'll have to use a third-party library.
Currently, our GStreamer plugin (used for Linux) doesn't retrieve the CoverArtUrlSmall or CoverArtUrlLarge metadata.

--
Yoann Lopes