[Interest] Qt 5.2.1 and Windows Embedded Compact 2013

Kuhn, Jochen jochen.kuhn at ika.de
Thu Apr 17 15:33:35 CEST 2014

Hello,

I have a Windows Embedded Compact 2013 system and I try to run a Qt
5.2.1

project on it.

But I can't find any up-to-date descriptions how to setup and build a
Qt-

project for this system.

I'm working with Visual Studio 2012 and the Qt-plugin.

Is it even possible?

Thanks.

Please note: IKA will be closed from Friday, April 18 to Monday, April 21, in observance of Easter Holiday.

Jochen Kuhn
Research & Development
IKA-Werke GmbH & Co. KG
Janke & Kunkel-Str. 10 | 79219 Staufen | Germany
Phone: +49 7633 831-831 | Fax: +49 7633 831-444 | E-mail: jochen.kuhn at ika.de

Rechtsform / Legal form: Kommanditgesellschaft / Limited Partnership
Registergericht / Trade Register: Freiburg, HRA 310100
Persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin / Unlimited partner: IKA Verwaltungsgesellschaft mbH
Sitz / Place of registration: Staufen
Registergericht / Trade Register: Freiburg, HRB 310258
Geschäftsführer / General Manager: René Stiegelmann
Ust-IdNr. / VAT no: DE 142205182