[Interest] QCamera extended exposure parameter

cincirin cincirin at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 14:42:13 CEST 2014

   Hello,

I'm trying to create a Qt media service plug-in, more exactly to
implement Canon and Nikon camera plug-in.
All main features are working well, i.e. live view, capture, viewfinder,
etc.
But now I want to have access to all supported Canon/Nikon exposures and
other settings.
QCameraExposure has three functions to know supportedAppertures,
supportedIsoSensitivities and supportedShutterSpeed.
But QCameraExposureControl has a lot of other flags to find other
exposure parameter:
QCameraExposureControl::ExposureCompensation - exposure compensation,
specified as qreal EV value
QCameraExposureControl::ExtendedExposureParameter - the base value for
platform specific extended parameters. For such parameters the
sequential values starting from ExtendedExposureParameter shuld be used.

The question is what functions should be called from high level
QCamera*(Exposure/Focus/ImageProcessing, etc) classes in order to
QCameraExposureControl::supportedParameterRange get be called with
aforementioned  exposure parameter.
I'm mainly interested in QCameraExposureControl::ExposureCompensation
and QCameraExposureControl::ExtendedExposureParameter.

Thank you.
Regards,
     Marius