[Interest] Compiling 5.3.1 on iOS arm64

Tom Ward tward at thefoundry.co.uk
Mon Aug 18 11:00:38 CEST 2014

Hi Richard,

Thanks for the response! I tried adding "CONFIG -= neon" to the
default_pre.prf as described, but it didn't seem to do anything. So I next
tried changing the CFG_NEON setting in qtbase/configure to "no", but that
didn't stop it either.

I'm fine to disable neon acceleration if needs be, just not sure how to do
it exactly?

Has anyone else tried to brave doing this, or am I opening a can of worms?!

For the record, I tried simply ifdef'ing out the neon assembly and
everything else seemed to compile. I'll try dust off my intrinsic knowledge
and give re-writing the above a go, but would be interested if anyone else
had attempted this, and if there's anything else I should do (new Qt
defines?)

Thanks!

--
Tom Ward
The Foundry,

The Foundry Visionmongers Ltd.
Registered in England and Wales No: 4642027