[Interest] Regarding QtLocation OSM Maps

Jha Sonakumar Sona.Jha at TechMahindra.com
Thu Dec 4 13:07:46 CET 2014

Hi all,

Could anybody guide me regarding plugins parameters to specify for Map if MAP provider is OSM.

I am able to use here maps but not sure how to use OSM maps

Plugin {
        id: myPlugin

        name : "nokia"
        parameters: [
            PluginParameter { name: "app_id"; value: "xxxxxxxx" },
            PluginParameter { name: "token"; value: "xxxxxxx" }

        ]
    }

Best Regards
Sona
Tech Mahindra Ltd | Hyderabad| India

Disclaimer:  This message and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and subject to the Tech Mahindra policy statement, you may review the policy at http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html externally http://tim.techmahindra.com/tim/disclaimer.html internally within TechMahindra.