[Interest] Regarding QtLocation OSM Maps

Blasche Alexander alexander.blasche at theqtcompany.com
Thu Dec 4 15:40:54 CET 2014

Hi,

The OSM plugin does not need any specific plug-in parameters to get it working. To confirm that the provider works I suggest you use the examples/location/mapviewer example to show some OSM based tiles. You have to select OSM as Provider in the bottom right of the application.

The plug-in name is "osm".

--

Alex