[Interest] QML standard components for mobile

Daniel França daniel.franca at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 14:04:34 CET 2014

The just launched Qt5.4 come with a "flat light" style for Qt Quick
Controls :D
It seems it'll help to achieve what I want, but I can't find any
documentation about those pre-defined styles.

Every time I search for something related I end up here:
http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qtquick-controls-styles-qmlmodule.html
What seems a much more manual way of set your styles, how can I easy give
my controls this new "flat light" style? Or any other pre-defined style?