[Interest] Plugging my Qt app into MS Word.

Bill Crocker william.crocker at analog.com
Wed Dec 10 14:45:50 CET 2014

Hello:

This is somewhat off topic, but I figured
you could all use a break from the non-stop QML channel. :-)

I have an app written with Qt which creates images.
I want to import these images into MS Word and then
be able to click on them in Word and have my app
appear to edit the image. Then, when the editing is
complete, Word should update the imported version
of the image.

I know this is possible and have found links
to pertinent information, but there is too much
information. With all of the versions of Word and
embedding-technology floating around I do not know
what is the current state of the art.

Could some one please provide a link to the
current state of the art regarding this topic.

Thanks.

Bill