[Interest] QtCreator crashes...

Igor Mironchik igor.mironchik at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 16:19:39 CET 2014

On Wed, 10 Dec 2014 17:44:44 +0300, Koehne Kai
<Kai.Koehne at theqtcompany.com> wrote:

> - Launch Qt Creator with clean settings (you can do this temporarily by
> starting it from the command line with '-settingspath C:\tmp' argument,
> where C:\tmp should obviously be some existing directory)
> - Launch Qt Creator without plugins that make use of QtQuick2 , and
> therefore DirectX: '-noload Welcome -noload QmlDesigner -noload
> QmlProfiler'

With

qtcreator.exe -settingspath C:\tmp -noload Welcome -noload QmlDesigner
-noload QmlProfiler

seems that all is ok.

But previous versions of QtCreator worked normally... Looks like a
regression.

I will try to update DirectX and Video Driver. But I'm not sure that I
have something to update...

--
Best Regards,
Igor Mironchik.