[Interest] QtCreator crashes...

Igor Mironchik igor.mironchik at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 17:08:28 CET 2014

On Wed, 10 Dec 2014 17:44:44 +0300, Koehne Kai
<Kai.Koehne at theqtcompany.com> wrote:

> - Launch Qt Creator with clean settings (you can do this temporarily by
> starting it from the command line with '-settingspath C:\tmp' argument,
> where C:\tmp should obviously be some existing directory)
> - Launch Qt Creator without plugins that make use of QtQuick2 , and
> therefore DirectX: '-noload Welcome -noload QmlDesigner -noload
> QmlProfiler'

Ok. I figured out that this is a problem of my video card. DirectX and
driver was up to date.

So I can say that Intel GMA 3150 is not more supported by QtCreator.

I have NVIDIA ION on my notebook, so I changed default video for QtCreator
to NVIDIA's and now all is ok.

Thanks for your tips.

--
Best Regards,