[Interest] Regarding my QHttpMultPpart issues

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Wed Dec 17 10:49:58 CET 2014

I've filed a bug. https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-43378

If anyone has time, please give it shot and see if you can reproduce my problem. If possible, place the server and the client on separate machines.
A basic test if for each line read line, the bytes added up should match the byte count reported in the header, except for the first read which is the main header.
In my example:
Main header Content-Length: 114083
void TcpServer::read() 16384
void TcpServer::read() 97699
The sum of the two reads equals 114083, so this request over loopback would have worked.
If you put it on separate machines, it doesn't. (At least for me)

What I am seeing is on separate machines, Qt locks up in reading the file and never finishes the request.

Thanks all.