[Interest] Regarding selection of stable version of Qt

Jha Sonakumar Sona.Jha at TechMahindra.com
Tue Dec 23 05:27:27 CET 2014

Hi all,
    Could you please guide me about selection of Qt Version(4.x or 5.x)?
    Few people say that Qt 4.7.1 is only stable and proven version, please guide me in this regard.
   If possible ,let me know any reference which I can refer to them. There will be  Serial port communication and application is to be ported on TI board.

Best Regards,
SonaKumar
Tech Mahindra Ltd | Hyderabad | India
Mob: +918142888388 | extn:33974
Email: sona.jha at TechMahindra.com<mailto:sona.jha at TechMahindra.com>

Disclaimer:  This message and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and subject to the Tech Mahindra policy statement, you may review the policy at http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html externally http://tim.techmahindra.com/tim/disclaimer.html internally within TechMahindra.