[Interest] qmlx11 plugin

Damian Ivanov damianatorrpm at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 09:55:54 CET 2014

The eventFiler is already re-implemented as bool
X11Support::xEventFilter(XEvent * event),
the only problem is I want to start receiving the events, I guess it's
one line of code that should look like
m_instance->xEventFilter(event);
where m_instance is an instance of the class.

Trying to do so results in x11support.cpp:487: error: no matching
function for call to 'X11Support::xEventFilter(<unresolved overloaded
function type>)'
 m_instance->xEventFilter(event);

What am I doing wrong?

Help really appreciated.