[Interest] Qt 5.2.1 still failing on Galaxy Tab 3

Bob Hood bhood2 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 6 15:30:27 CET 2014

Well, I held off and waited for 5.2.1.  I just tried the included Qt Quick 2.0
demos with my Galaxy Tab 3 7" (Android 4.1), and they are still failing,
although they work on my Android phone (Android 2.3.3).  The QtWidgets
examples work fine, but anything using the declarative system ("samegame",
"affectors", etc.) just gives me a black screen and the error messages about:

E/libEGL  ( 4178): eglMakeCurrent:538 error 3002 (EGL_BAD_ACCESS)
W/Qt      ( 4178): eglconvenience/qeglplatformcontext.cpp:119 (virtual bool
QEGLPlatformContext::makeCurrent(QPlatformSurface*)):
QEGLPlatformContext::makeCurrent: eglError: 3002, this: 0x62b9df10

This is a pretty common device, and I'd like to use it for development to
learn the declarative system.  I need some suggestions on what to try here.