[Interest] R: Qt creator and source files date problem

Simone cjb.sw.nospam at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 09:25:54 CET 2014

Hello,

Sorry, I sent the email without writing it

I have a problem with the build of my application, if the date of files (in
my case QML files inside a QRC) is older than previous build, qtcreator skip
to build the Resources file.

When I run my application, I cannot see my changes, and I don’t know how to
fix.

I have this problem because yesterday I’ve done some tests about date/time
change from my application, and surely I built with the wrong date (higher
than now).

I tried deleting the build directory, but nothing happens.

Any suggestion?

Thanks

Simone

i have a problem with the build of my application,